Tuesday, September 14, 2010

psuedo-rescuer



"The world is round and rotates on a common axis. As such, if human beings were to realise that all our concerns and needs rotated on the same axis, then the world might be an easier place for so many people who find their daily life a struggle."

- David Teplitzky


She is usually
Tangled behind me
Slipping in my footprints
Crying loudly if I venture ahead without her
She is exactly what he warned me about
I haven't lost her
I have lost younger parts of myself

She never shows up alone
Like all good super heroes she has a sidekick
In flying colours
Nothing like my own
Who is difficult to see sometimes and
I wonder if they are really just
A part of myself which I
Imagined and now have
Lost

One day I will buy some glasses
And a cape
And a large yellow cushion with black markings
Which predict ten days until happiness
But now for now I must save


No comments:

Post a Comment