Tuesday, September 28, 2010

ask and you shall receive


It has always been my dream to own an amazing herbal tea range. But I am poor and pretty teas are outrageously expensive ($4.00 plus for twenty tea bags, that's 20c a teabag).

I get excited when I go to other people's houses and they have pro/many tea flavours. I shamelessly abuse these opportunities. Once I was at Sarah's house and downed about eight consecutive cups of tea, all different flavours.


Whenever people ask me what I want for my birthday/Christmas etc. I always either need lame practical things which are no fun to give as presents, or else desire expensive things which you can't just go asking for because most other people are skint too. So I just say I don't want anything.

But this year I hit the money. I asked for tea and got eight different flavours plus a set of teacups in my favourite colour (red). YES.






Cranberry, Raspberry and Elderflower.
Wildberry (Blackberry, Raspberry and Blueberry).
Green Tea with Citrus.
Cranberry and Apple.
Honey and Lemon.
Chamomile.
Cranberry, Raspberry and Strawberry.
Lemon and Ginger.



I feel like life is looking upwards.



3 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks so lovely. I wish I drank tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know. I guess I've just never experienced the excitement/satisfaction that everyone else gets from this drink.

    But I like how people draw great comfort from a good cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete