Wednesday, February 8, 2012

things from you*

Things I have learned from you:

Break habits.
Call in sick.
If you have something good, hold onto it.
Laughter and collarbones are really the only things that matter.
A jack of all trades is a master of none.
You need to be gentle with people.
Go to it, not away from it.
Freckles are good.


Things I have learned because of you:

Take a phone with you.
Put your phone on silent.
I can't multitask.
You play by the leader's terms.
Names aren't as important as silent dialogue.
It ends when you say you're not sticking around.
The space before defines the night.
I know.
I am knowing.
Always suggest going for a walk.
Kisses are just isolated hugs.
Away places are still with consequence.
Some pills have lactose in them.
There is going to be physical evidence.
Find satisfaction in foreign things.
Everything is ok, in context.
People aren't often gentle.
Just be like when you're dancing.
Most of my tension is held in my legs.
The important body is often neglected.
There is no half way.
People are not entities but experiences.




*you as a collective term

No comments:

Post a Comment