Sunday, January 8, 2012

room 526

1.

rydges with ridges
obstacles on the road (not only off)
changes & escapes
we cannot see the brilliant white streaks
running perpendicular to our lives
too far back
and behind the future
(or above it)
only whilst with wings do we wonder
before that, we ask only
dumb questions



2.

I'm high but not higher
highest still half-sphere away
city dreams & circuits
surest of simplicities
(or complexes, complexions & completions --
whichever way you look at it)
knowing whatever makes no sense: that is
the only way to gain
half trust with 3/4 doubt
so that I am more than a whole but still
lacking



3.

Ruthless restlessness, rife realty, reasoning really rates relative, riveting
Youth, you're yearning you youngster, yes
Definite dilemma, doll-faced & delirious, daring
Gauche & gargantuan, golly gosh, give genial guidance
Every entity emits elusive enigma,
So solace & silence, some say 'solitude'.



4.

We do not always or never lie
                     we only sometimes lie.*



5.

YES I will wear the glitter
and YES I will wear the tights
YES I will fuck things up
YES I will conjure madness
and YES I will negate
YES I will instigate trouble
preach and practise good will
YES I will say no to your wantings
and NO I won't tell you my address the first or fourth time you ask for it
I only speak "YES"
Yes.



6.

bring up the bare secrecy
unveil the birth
embody the most naked
savour the rawest flesh
welcome the ritual
taste the misdemeanour



7.

I would cause large-scale
TROUBLE
"except"
I am much too good.





*Thought sparked by a line in Jonathon Safran Foer's book, Eating Animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment