Saturday, January 21, 2012

eleven speeches

1:
Thinking about how we are
re-converging
and that
it is nice. Very nice.
Thanks for warm arms,
friend.

2:
What would have happened if I had kept playing that game
invented by myself, purposeful to no-one
except my ego
(and ultimately not even that),
if I had stayed silent?
No.
I looked "out the window" a LOT
(but really, there was a nice view)
and I tried to breathe normally
and imagined saying,
"so.."
several times over.
I waited for the appropriate moment.
When you begin things, then you can
avoid talking about only yourself.
this is good.

3:
You have started this. Not
me. So please.
Maybe you can cook me a meatless meal --
no really, I believe you -- but
you see, that's not quite
enough.
Yes I like boats
but specific kinds of boats
just like specific kinds of people. We're
not ok. This is why I wander.
And fail at texting.
I'm sorry, but like I said,
You started this.
I resolved to not be apologetic where
apology is unnecessary.
And of course, "but" following "sorry"
makes the apology void, anyhow.
Sorry (sincerely - no 'but').

4:
It would have been nice to see you today.
I have been spending money I don't have
and time I invented.
I hope everything is ok.

5:
Is eco-friendly ok or will you think I'm pretentious?

6:
What is expected of me, from
you? I
would have liked to have joined, but
I already committed one act of bravery today.
Nerves can't do another.
Next weekend.
Thank you.

7:
Why do I get anxious about normal things?
Probably kill a
trillion trees
writing
large amounts
of
unnecessary lists.
LISTSSSSS

8:
I should be a head of this, not
others. I tell them, I told them, I say,
"No, that is not how it is."
And they - of course - convince me
otherwise.
Friends should not cause friends
to question themselves.

9:
You were in my dream last night.
You tried to feed me things, I think.
(See told you food plays an important role in my life.)
Feel like I can just casually stroll into your
house and it'll
All Be Okay.

10:
YOU.
What do you think?
Oh so curious.
I think the reason I often
tilt my head too far
back
is because
it is heavy with thoughts.
My teacher wrote,
"You need to lengthen your neck."

11:
Haven't felt angry at you for ages.
That was weird. I'm sure
you heard it. I adhere
always, so that's just me.
Like the island said, I
"accomodate".
I was accommodating to the situation at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment