Monday, June 21, 2010

night out of self, with self



A thousand yellow lights -
I recall this means, "Proceed with caution."
A few red ones: "STOP."
It's always the blessed that get me because
I am so unholy and
Especially in such harsh light
(At least I didn't see all of the colours).
Do you know what I need?
Warning bells.
You can't expect me to stop
With only one sense now, can you?
I have six, you know.


This place is quite beautiful. I suspect that actually the other three million are missing out.


I think I've been sleeping too much, while they've all been sleeping too little. I MUST shower today.

Actually I think my body is my only home. So maybe that's why I never am quite the right shape. You wouldn't build a house inside another house, would you? I have no home but myself, and all the things I know. I can't see much, but I can see my own sight.





No comments:

Post a Comment