Tuesday, April 12, 2011

$4 sushi and a latte, thank you

Hair out -- I feel like a manic creature -- semi-human -- of human, but not as in, homo sapien -- faceless. A bizarre reduction of identity.

Have lost something.

Like, a hundred thousand people can sign a petition but they're not going to do actually do anything about it.

This is a conflict.

And a bit faster, now.

Today my knee was bad. Very bad. Bad knee day. Bad knee. Bad Natalie. Awful squeaking noises, of the knee and mouth variety. I hate not being able to breathe. Beginning to create a track record.

Shit.

Twice coincidence. Three times will be a habit. Mustn't happen.

My body is NOT a small incompetent child that I have to watch over and actually my body is me, it is me it is all me. I am me, we are the same. I forget this quite a lot.

There is conflict. There is a love-hate. Things are collapsing in on themselves.

More watery eyes and it's not the wasabi.

But it's not dark, either -- it's just an acknowledgment.


(Really love -- eh).

No comments:

Post a Comment