Wednesday, February 16, 2011

sydney scribblings: nowhere may be better


I think it's important for me to document how I was a year ago*.


"
memories of cute moments... (regarding what?)
5 being lifted off the ground in hugs
#2) a smile from a stranger in the street
3) realising I've met him before <-- x = direction
6 tears in bathroomstubs
4) kisses on foreheads (like amelie)
8 pan-caking gummy fejoa lollies
9 realising hte girls across the room also has pen & paper
7) hugs from ________
                      everyone
                      anyone
                      someone
9 living in the moment --> NOW.
14: sitting on chair horizontally
11 daisies picked by a someone special
13) thinking the same things


SOME THINGS
SHOULD SLEEP
PERMANENTLY
NEXT TO THE
HEART
but mine have
nightmares
on
computer screens
"

*Still makes me cringe though.


2 comments:

  1. Not sure.. maybe just don't like my ideals? And that some leak into the now-me?

    ReplyDelete