Tuesday, May 18, 2010

WANT.



I want what I can’t have?
I have things I don’t want?
I think I want things I don’t want?
I want things I’m not brave enough to go after?
I want things but look in the wrong places?
I want things I know I shouldn’t want?
I think I shouldn’t want the things I want?
I pretend I want things I don’t want?
I don’t know how to obtain the things I want?
I don’t know how to maintain the things I want?
People misinterpret my communication of what I want?
I change my mind about what I want?
I know what I want but I don’t have access to it?
I go after inadequate substitutes of what I want?
My wants are a product of my circumstance and therefore are superficial wants?
I am quickly dissatisfied once I receive my wants?
What is a ‘want’?

(If you say a word over and over again it starts to sound silly.)


No comments:

Post a Comment