Friday, November 30, 2012

Making visible that small part of my legs
from under-knee to
barely modest
I like to see my own skin

I have an inconsolable list
that falls over every Friday
I'll take anything
I'll take it all
I'll give

But I'm stubborn as fuck
don't even try put that bottle there
it goes in the recycling bin, "yo" ...
I can't stand your sexist jokes
and
how are we even under the same roof
wearing purple
(though I've abstained, since)

can I take some parts of you
can I
can I
take some parts
I don't want all of anything
I want some of everything
I want impossible contradictions
if they exist in me, maybe they exist in another?
I want threes and nines
I--

I
and I
and I
I can't
I can
I have
I should I
will

I'm purchasing the parts of me that don't get shown
I'm slipping into previous hallways
I think about being two years ago
and
my God
that was two years ago
when I loved and
liked
and fucked
and fought
and felt
and wrapped newspaper around power poles
around bodies
had my first hierarchical inhaling
I've always been about doing, not saying...

I feel like the Japanese girl
in that film ... (?)
who opens her leg
and defies Western eyes
with her sex
I have legs
I have all the parts to tick off the list
I have no illness and all the wounds
I want some cover
I,
I

and I:
"how's Tori?!"
"who's Tori...?"
Oh...

Noise control came over
because my monologue was
screaming at the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment