Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I don't own this house, I am of it

I conjured this raucous
I summonsed it into this house
I envisioned cluttered chaos and hallucinations
which include:
campfires reaching up through the branches of the lemon tress
Helen Clark returns again for Prime Minister
myself, one of the boys
myself, a girl, with one/some/several... ?
collected visions enlightening the sickly pastel walls
someone else's craft crafted into a coffee table
treasures being found in the jungle-esque garden
those treasures granting me meta-human energies
dusted remnants on the bathroom counter for Sunday morning cure-scavenges
a general sensation of being created, re-shaped, morphed, re-distributed...

And amazingly
it all sat inside my living room
staring
staring right at me
staring at the walls' visions
(visions staring through myself, the future)

They said, "let's do something"
so I left the house.


No comments:

Post a Comment