Monday, July 18, 2011

new york, new york

 in the subway
you are being watched

 i love lady gaga/thank you for not

 WET PAINT WET PAINT WET PAINT WET PAINT

 actually legit yellow school bus

 I pop pills!!!/WOMPWOMP

 DO
           DO

keep new york city clean

 risque automobile rendezvous affair/dad

 SO MUCH YELLOW

canbagman

hello my name is iii hilly???
(suggestions welcomed, I cannot decipher)

 that human looks whipped
++ unusual squat-bending position

bird extravaganza on hatched metal gate

 large uncuddle-able teddy bear/small people
WHY IS IT ALL YELLOW

 starbucks rules the city
KING ew
so many starbucks in my life

 I actually don't know exactly who david letterman is oops
I know you have to enter a ballot to get a ticket to his show
I know you cannot defer your winning ticket

could be rotorua geyser but it is not

1 comment:

  1. nice spotting! I remember thinking NYC kids would not think anything was unusual in Rotorua as far as steam coming fom the ground goes.

    ReplyDelete