Tuesday, November 9, 2010

are you a bird or a rapist?




girls walking along the beach
"kia ora" they said
boys not far behind them
"how's your day miss?"
one asked
sorry, but your car is bleeding

always awkward bumping into people you thought you'd never see again

 
haven't been here for days
been walking old ways around my flat
liking dreaming, feeding
all my night-time thoughts
who'd have thought that you've known
bodies pressing gently on you
need a body
need a face
need a space reserved especially for -
need some weight to hold me down so
I can be heavy with magic
sinking smell that empty thought


haven't been here for days
been sleeping old ways around the city
knowing, dreaming, feeding
all my night-time thoughts
should have known before you thought of
bodies pressing gently on you
can't remember bodies, faces
can't remember places I should
need some weight to hold me down
heavy with your magic I could
taste myself on your insides
sick with kisses and the
stench of empty heads
don't think I went to school that year
kind of want to know your insides
scared how many sides your insides have
I saw your lips switching
yeah I saw you and you were heavy with your magic



[ film in the fridge !   film in the fridge !  film in the fridge ! ]

No comments:

Post a Comment