Sunday, October 14, 2012

The porch has become an interview room
Can I get you a coffee?
etcetera, and
please don't ask me what my hobbies are
seriously
just fuck off

I'm consulting crystals
I'm wetting the backs of my knees
I'm holding down
12 hour toast and tequila shots
running it all under water
/
sweeping it under the carpet, whatever

waking up on Sunday morning feels
hideous
and then
fine
and
then hideous

and what are you up to now, then?
really translating as
how are you going to pay rent?
He'll smoke until they come get him, he says
Is that your car there?
yes and
don't even think about it

aboutitaboutit

my neck is sore as shit
because I was dancing with my hair last night
I took a long and convoluted route home
stopped on the way for a chocolate bar
jumped the fence to spy on the bogan neighbours
and woke up tasting black coffee

Thanks for
listening, any
questions
?



No comments:

Post a Comment