Sunday, August 12, 2012

wed 9 - 8 - 12

Slightly second-hand morning pages (I don't know what this means - I'm tired, this morning). On six and a half - the usual, but breaking two goodnights' trend. "You look fresher," she said...

Grey day, outside. Looks like dead-centre winter becoming night time.

I can feel that I am overflowing with one of the first regular attempts at new life. Was it the spinach I ate? Insides trying desperately to escape, flushing themselves out from between my legs. Little bubbles falling out of me. 

Feels like it might rain.

Door-knocking.

Sad glove-bandage curled up in a bed as I arrive back from too-skinny-legged, shorts-wearing, blue-jacketed, power-meter-reading, "have a top day!" Mister.

And a text from Johnny.

More bubbling through the legs.

Get up. Change yourself. Change.

Oh students, new household - why are you so routine?  I don't like being alone. I want to be alone, but with company. Other pulses and bloods flowing through neighbouring brains and exchanging of ideas through the walls.

Curled up like a munchkin under a blanket. Trying to write warm things to be comfortable.

I'm living with someone I've never met. I have slept next door to a stranger. 

Don't act so shocked. 

And now, the other end.

Good morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment