Sunday, August 12, 2012

no ballet, just curtains

There is drool all down the left side of my face. My sleep was that good.

No dreams with an alarm - only resent.

Pelvis is tipping involuntarily with full bladder and damp underwear - the bubbling out of me apparently stopped but the night's emptying still sitting there.

I can hear everyone else getting ready for the day. Feel like this is my one chance to be with them, these new busy bodies. GET UP! Haven't seen Mikey in a few days, I should text him saying "Are you alive?!" Words which instantly bring a Blindspott song to my head.

Everyone's heading to Australia for Soundwave. And I say, why? Which instantly brings Tahi's dialogue from Awatea into my head.

No ballet, just curtains. What is going on.

Good morning.

Get up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment