Wednesday, July 4, 2012

here is a lesson

All photography with thanks to Blair McTaggart.
Sofia McIntyre and Sarah Elsworth are cool.
Oh, and so is Caleb Wright.



nooo you no drink your coffee I jump on yoooouuu


oOOOoooOOoooOoooOoo ghost RARR


wheee I jumpa round do things you two leany, ok?


oh-er .. not sure eh.


yeah just gonna look slightly crazy do shit on the bars eh nice yellow purple you cool
sarah fix her toppy in the bg



ohhh you wanna do that face now? ok


whatchu tuu bin caught doin', huh?


yeah I flash jumpy thing you two just look nice ok


nooo leave me loneeee ooone oooone 

THREE


ouch no grabby my hair I doing dance thing yes you be staunch lady


AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LISTENNNNN
don't fucking DRINK YOUR COFFEEEE LISTEN TO ME WORLD


Oh she says so much with that face of hers


please news lady we take our picture with you just do yo thang ok cool fanguu byeee 
I jumpy on you Sof-eye-ahh 
yessmm we have more exciting lives than you 
except equally as shit
and no money
cool


beauties holding each other up in the street


and holding each other back


no UP get up girl YOU ARE ALIVE


no one sees me if I blend in
I like my legs
lean sideways
ok


two red twinnies
though I am orange
we are on a rubbish bin
but you can't see that



NZ is rugby country


hello, niced to meat you yes I am normal and boring
no but seriously


sarah has a very buoyant pelvis
I told her this
she laughed
no really, you do


Stop it.
Just stop it, ok.

We are making a show and it looks something like this except in a theatre, not in a sreet.

Look everyone, I keep telling you, you have to wait a few months, ok?

Dance is not a magicky something
it is very, very difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment