Friday, March 25, 2011

reset



I need to rip out all my bones and muscles and start over again. Just have some saggy, empty skin bag in which I can grow new muscles that work properly and don't over develop and cramp up and make moving sore. Need to have tendons which are pliable and so on. Need to rip apart the muscles gripping around my femurs, like how you'd twist the neck of a chicken to snap it off. Pull all the muscle fibres apart to make space between them. Need to grow new bones that don't grate against each other when I bend my knees or kneel on the floor.

Need to just chill out for a bit. Hold less tension in me. Just relax. Listen to some Sigur Ros and just lie on a grassy something and forget about unnecessary shit teachingstudiessomaticsapplyforsecondmentlistauctionsontradememakedinnerforflattiesamigoingtogotobikramtomorrowpeopleineedtocatchupwith(lots)whattimedoistartworkonsaturdaydiditakemyvitaminsthismorninggottawalkupstairswithouttakingmyheelsoffthestairssolessmuscletensioninlegsremembertoaskcharlesforareferenceanddoesmarkhavefootageofourgroupworksfromlastyearshiiiiiitsomuchtodobettergetoutofbedandturnmylaptopbackonandwrite/whingeaboutit.

Yeah. Muscles will feel better then.

Relaxed as.

But really, imagine how lovely it is to be empty. Just a flaccid, floaty sack of skin that moves wherever and has Ultimate Mobility. That'd be so great.

And then I could grow real good muscles 'cause I know lots of things now and I could train them all properly and they'd be real good muscles. They'd do real good things for me. Leg behind me, grande second plie and so on is No Problem.

Just wanna put some suction-y thing on the end of my ankles and suction all the crap out, all the tight achilles and calves and grating knee joints. My femur's having a war with my tibia scratch scratch scratch carving some great statue out of it. Femur thinks it's fucking Michaelangelo. Come on, seriously? Behave.

My ligaments are useless DO YOUR STUPID JOB and stop SNAPPING BACK snap snap snap snapping legs, snappity-snap just snapping all over the place; One day I'm gonna do a rise or something and my whole leg's just gonna snap in half 'cause Femur's had the ultimate inspiration and made some great stone face out of my bones and the face is gonna grimace horribly and the whole knee is going to go backwards and snap through my skin and out the other side and then I'll be one-legged and need a peg leg. No more dancing. No more. Peg dancing. Peg technique, by Natalie Clark. Involving straight legs only, no bending required, please only apply if you'd like over-developed quads and shit knees please and thank you.

No bending necessary. Make life do what you want it to do. You are in charge of your body, no bending necessary. You are in charge of your body. Your body is not in charge of you.



No comments:

Post a Comment