Saturday, January 16, 2016

trip #8

All the things that have manifested are
ugly. (but they are beautiful at the same time). 
And they are not so different
from what I know of myself
in the light. 
I'm the same but with a new opened channel
to articulate it all, or rather:
the mode by which I output
becomes unlimited,
  ideas are free to flow, just as they need.
even here, now in this morning-after writing.

That's why wrath for self and/other 
were made from June, 
though I'd intended something different -
because I had opened.
and fortunately I stayed opened long enough
to pray the pretty pictures of my head
onto the others' bodies
and they danced the dance that was made in me,
they told everyone that which I couldn't speak,
not for lack of ability or words,
but for fear.

That tiny 'Fraid which resides in me,
she underpins everything -
she's still hanging around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment