Thursday, April 4, 2013

common

after Leon, Joe,
I swear I saw the salt creep into your live eyes
the same: the day I split myself from spitting Matilda's lover
having, until then, split for

(though, forgiven -- easy to mishear
as Gus and Gwil hold your voice in their throats, too)

Ms, too
whispered to me like a gun in my mouth
being dragged willfully around this lemon-condensed apartment
I would
and her prickled pre-pubescent legs dangled into my taut throat

who did she give herself too, in that pink dress?

boy barely mutters the word 'snatch'
-- so,
how did you snatch yourself from...
I suppose, he the old man
but then goes from ember to soot-stained pillows

but how did she exit those eight quiet gestures?
(under her concrete-sodden pillow, of course)
shit them all, beautiful

beauty left no good
stripped in waves,
or something.

Comes the new man.

...but surely, subtle hands need leed, too 
even new

thus man (boy)
snatches snatch's vowels in grenade-pinned honour
knighted common
'til the bloodflow leaks of all the buildings we've traversed
marking all those who are and refuse to be 

(come on)
still in hand, and head
there's silence without applause
slighted wrongly, adverse 
and then hearts (subtle lead)

man wails -- 
with no good to remain
but stripped in waves:
something

No comments:

Post a Comment