Saturday, July 16, 2011

seasonal conflict

I am in summer brain now, and it is winter.

When I am arguing with you, confronting you or questioning you please don't be offended - it means I feel more comfortable with you than other people.

He gestured to me to step down. I said no you have to come up, I like the view here.

Like, I used to be an upstairs dweller. Now I am a cave dweller. Semi-literally.

Potential events about 40% more likely if I had a phone.

I am not lonely always but I am very aware of my aloneness. Things are generally more enjoyable when I can do them by myself exactly how I want to do them at the pace I would like to do them and experience them in the way that I want to. This is problematic and what people name 'selfish' but that's why I want to do them alone, so no-one else has to be affected. There should still always be people surrounding me but they should not be 'with' me or connected to me. This is why I like the city and being amongst large crowds and to-be-individually-completed activities.

I ate a 10 pack of Twizzlers on the way back. An average of one every 1.3333333 (recurring) hours.

On the back of the Canadian $20 note it says, "Could we ever know each other in the slightest without the arts?" which is a quote from Gabrielle Roy. Wikipedia tells me that she is a Canadian author. It made me feel like Canada cares about me. Canada wants to take care of me. Canada will look after me. I am electing myself as Canada's adoptive daughter.

Jamie wore an NZ shirt especially to pick me up from the airport. But actually just fell asleep wearing it last night.

The first thing I did when I got out of the airport was buy a coffee. America does not do espresso or soy milk. America does terrible freeze-dried burnt-tasting instant machine coffee with 'half-and-half' "milk" substitute which is really just cream and chemicals. Sick.

I never liked coffee until I started working as a barista.


Large amounts of tags in one post. Scatter-brain.


Back in the Kingdom of Bel Air.

No comments:

Post a Comment